Is There An Age Limit For a Smile Makeover?
Are you self-conscious about how your smile looks? Do you have concerns that you would like to repair? If so, Dr. Kevin Boulard of Something To Smile About offers consultations to patients in Merrimack, NH to discuss a smile makeover. He offers different cosmetic dentistry procedures that can improve your smile. The goal is to give you your dream smile. Each smile makeover treatment plan varies depending on a patient’s oral health situation and their goals. Ultimately, there is no age limit for patients wanting to repair their smiles.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is customized for each patient. This smile rejuvenation can be one procedure or several procedures that all work together to improve how a smile both looks and functions. Some of these procedures can be restorative, which helps bring damaged teeth back to proper function. Dr. Boulard hopes to help restore his patients’ confidence during a smile makeover in Merrimack, NH. During a consultation, Dr. Boulard can discuss your smile goals and find any dental concerns that must be addressed before cosmetic dentistry can begin.
Who is a candidate for a smile makeover?
Smile makeover procedures help remedy different oral health issues, including:
Stains or tooth discoloration
Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
Crowded or overlapping teeth
Dr. Boulard can repair your smile with different cosmetic dentistry procedures at our Merrimack, NH dental office.
Smile makeover procedures
The goal of a dental makeover is to restore teeth to proper function and oral health. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures performed during a smile makeover with Dr. Boulard include:
1. Bridges: Bridges consist of two or more crowns that restore missing teeth. They are made to both look and feel like natural teeth.
2. Dental implants: Dental implants at Something To Smile About are used to replace one tooth or an entire arch. We also offer single-tooth dental implants.
3. Teeth whitening: For patients with yellowing, stains, or discoloration, we offer teeth whitening to safely whiten and brighten the teeth.
4. Veneers: For patients with crooked, chipped, or cracked teeth, veneers instantly rejuvenate their smiles. They are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded directly to the front of the teeth after a small portion of tooth enamel is removed.
5. Invisalign®: Invisalign can give patients a straighter smile with the use of clear teeth aligners that gradually and continuously move teeth to their desired positions.
Does insurance cover a smile makeover?
If the cosmetic dentistry procedure restores oral health, then your insurance should cover it. However, if it isn’t deemed medically necessary and elective, your insurance won’t cover it.
Achieve a dream smile with a smile makeover in Merrimack, NH
When you’re looking for ways to improve your smile, a smile makeover can help. At Something To Smile About, Dr. Kevin Boulard evaluates each patient’s teeth and gums while listening to their goals to help create a custom treatment plan for them. A smile makeover can address cosmetic concerns, as well as function. Ultimately, a smile rejuvenation is possible for a patient of any age. To learn more about smile makeover procedures, call our Merrimack, NH office to schedule a consultation.