Are you self-conscious about your smile? Do you have cosmetic concerns that you would like to correct on your teeth? If so, Dr. Kevin Boulard of Something To Smile About can help. He offers a series of cosmetic dentistry procedures at his Merrimack, NH dental office during a smile makeover that aims to rejuvenate his patients’ smiles. After a smile makeover consultation, he can offer his professional opinion on the cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures that can help you achieve your dream smile. The goal of these procedures is to improve both the function and appearance of the smile. Each smile makeover treatment plan will vary depending on each patient’s oral health and their goals for their smile.
What is a smile makeover?
Each smile makeover is unique and designed for a patient’s specific needs. It can be one procedure or a series of cosmetic dentistry procedures that work together to improve how a smile looks and functions. Many of these procedures can be restorative, meaning they bring damaged teeth back to proper function and restore their health. Dr. Boulard hopes to restore his patients’ confidence as well with a smile makeover.
The best way to learn if a smile makeover is right for you and your health needs is to schedule a consultation at Something To Smile About in Merrimack, NH. During this consultation, Dr. Boulard can discuss your smile goals, answer any questions, and also identify dental concerns that must be addressed before any cosmetic dentistry procedures begin. A custom treatment plan is created that focuses on your concerns and aims to help you to achieve your dream smile.
Who is a candidate for a smile makeover?
Smile makeover procedures can help resolve many oral health issues, including:
Yellowing, stains, or discoloration
Cracked or broken teeth
With the help of Dr. Boulard, you can repair your smile with a series of cosmetic dentistry procedures at our dental office.
Smile makeover procedures
A smile makeover aims to restore a patient’s teeth to optimal function and oral health. Some popular cosmetic dentistry procedures performed during a smile makeover with Dr. Boulard can include:
1. Crowns: Dental crowns help both strengthen and restore damaged teeth. They are made to look like natural teeth.
2. Bridges: Bridges are made of two or more crowns and help remedy a gap of missing teeth. They also are made to both look and feel like a natural part of the mouth.
3. Dental implants: Dental implants at Something To Smile About can be used to replace one missing tooth or an entire arch of teeth. This tooth replacement option restores your smile. We also offer single-tooth dental implants to patients.
4. Teeth whitening: For patients with yellowing, stains, or discoloration, we offer teeth whitening as a safe and effective way to whiten and brighten the teeth.
5. Veneers: For those with crooked, chipped, or cracked teeth, veneers can be used to almost instantly rejuvenate the smile. These thin shells of porcelain are bonded directly to the front of the teeth after a small portion of the existing enamel is removed to help the bonding process.
6. Tooth-colored fillings: Teeth with minor or moderate damage can be restored with tooth-colored fillings. Dr. Boulard can color match your teeth.
Will my insurance cover a smile makeover?
It will depend. If the cosmetic dentistry procedure helps restore oral health, then your insurance may cover it. However, if it isn’t deemed medically necessary and is elective, your insurance won’t cover the procedure. Our professional team can help you understand your financial obligations prior to beginning any smile makeover treatment plan.
Achieve your dream smile with a smile makeover in Merrimack, NH
When you’re looking for a way to improve your smile, a smile makeover could be the answer. At Something To Smile About, Dr. Kevin Boulard can evaluate your teeth and gums, and listen to your concerns and goals to help create a custom treatment plan. A smile makeover not only addresses cosmetic concerns but can improve function too. Talk about a win-win! Smile rejuvenation is possible for patients of all ages. Having a beautiful smile is something that everyone deserves. Allow us the opportunity to begin your smile makeover today. Schedule a consultation by calling our Merrimack, NH office.